Saturday, May 12, 2007

Strange Energies

Yes, I figured it was time to stop being so archival about this and let them eat.. titles. So, onto the strange business at hand.

For about two days now, I have been courting (in the mildest and most juvenile of senses) a new friend, Lauren. Pretty neat chick who knows of some nice nintendocore bands, including HORSE the band... also got my mind working as to where I'd heard of Interabang..but she also had this strange horny streak, really got under my brain. It was neat.
But for all the innuendo, she was just an average unusual girl that was fun to talk with. Strangely enough, she's also some ex of Ian's, which had me nervous 'til she said they're not too friendly. So me and her trade licks all day, came with me to find Ashley late at night at some place. We had fun, but I didn't wanna leave her alone at the apartment with the Exalted squad.. oh! Forgot, Ashley also needed me to drive her to DFW this morning at 4am.. and as disoriented and hopped up on Monster, still made it back to the apartment.... even after unidentifiable crown vic swooped up behind me. But I get back.. cant find Lauren anywhere, until I look closer to what Ian's clutching in his bed.

I cant exactly describe what I feel, but it had better be some egotistical misunderstanding or the walls are gonna bleed.. oh yeah, hopefully I can borrow a bit of money from grandpa, kaci, and maybe Ian to get the license back.
Its getting hard to gather my energies these days, I cant figure out what I need to do..

No comments: