Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fortune

Ha ha, I'm glad I didn't get into that little ball-orgy the others were formin' there.. Would'a been fun, but I got better things to do.

Its the final days of desperation, I have a month and a half to get ready to live among Angels, not to mention 50 bucks to make to pay off a ticket I owe.. at.. some time during this month I've seen to forgotten. But hey, it seems to be working out better, once the move into my dad's place is all finished. Plus, I eventually gotta get that license ticket taken care off, another 200 bucks there.. but that's all for when I sell the car. A careful driver will never be pulled over.

All that leaves is the feelings I have about Kat and (slight retch) Clayton. Should I be jealous of him? Probably not, because no matter what happens.. she cant appreciate him the way she does me. I think! Me and her shared something akin to love past most.. it was a special time. I don't think he's got what it takes to get to that point, despite striking at my queen in my absence.. but let 'im try! There's space in her life for another guy, but I'll be damned if there's space for another ME!

Ahh, I do feel good this time. Oh, and the warrior I started the other night, Trollium, is apparently quite good with people. Started a little Horde Discussion Symposium in the Valley of Trials as I quested, people got into it. Look for my new WoW guild, Idiots and Dreamers, to be up soon! Finally, things might be hinting at a possible settling point. My next post will be either from Dad's or Kat's!!

- T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.