Monday, April 16, 2007

(3)

Again, I am awake through the night, playing WoW and watching Samurai Champloo.

Is this what mom means when she calls me irresponsible and shiftless? Probably! But.. if I had a job, it'd be a great deal different. What that means to me is money, and unfortunately its the one thing I need the most these days.. and when it's coming in (like in the old pizza hut days) it removes my worries and sets me to thinkin of the future. Like A-kon, that'll be a helluva time this year.

However, the immediate future beckons stiffer. I am going out to look up the prospects I have. If I acquire either job, it'll be a fine leap into the summer months. You, whoever has managed to find this log, will also be seeing a lot less posts at this hour. Lets both hope for success eh? Please?

Right, gotta catch a power nap and get cleaned up. Then I gotta tidy the apartment and get these dishes outta my room and into the machine. If I am employeed today, I can begin to smile!

- T

No comments: