Monday, April 16, 2007

(4)

Well, its an unusual business.. but it was helpful. I overslept-again- and missed the right hour to go see the guys at Panera's, but I did have a fruitful day at Chopsticks today, earned about 75 bucks. So added expenses, gas and the groceries I bought, I have made it to the 110 dollar mark! At least insurance is happening!

However, I've also got that front left tire to worry about. The cloth or somethin' is starting to show and while I cant feel any air loss, the sturdiness also makes me think it might pop at any moment. Depending on what happens tomorrow, I may go into Richardson to do an oil change with dad, or I might stay in Mckinney and get another tire, since the other three are mysteriosly pristine. Oh, and I cant get the broken light in the brake light housing out, It broke and I cant push it down and out for some reason.

Still, it was a good day of work.. and despite having one eye in back, no current inspection and a crappy exterior, the Beaten Luck was surprisingly unnoticed by any police today. But eighteen bucks of gas!! Man, what is with the sudden surge in price? Are they just up there with a big roulette wheel of gas prices, " place your bets, how much can we take? Place your bets!"

Geh, I hope something awesome happens soon, like for the world. This shooting in Virginia tech's got everybody scared again, that shooting should've never even happened!

- T

No comments: